Friday, May 13, 2011

Fashionista Friday



Last week my best friend and I attended Shecky's Girls Night Out here in Los Angeles and when ever I attend a Girls Night Out event I always make it a habit to wear one of my Soul Couture tee's. Since the Beautiful Brown Girl tees have been selling really well I decided to wear the Mustard BBG tee to the event and I received several great compliments from some really beautiful women. I wore an outfit similar to the one in the middle only my cargo shorts were from the men section at Target and  this brand that I snagged from Polyvore cost  $288 which I would probably never spend on a pair of cargo shorts even if I had an extra $288 to spend. I layered my tee with a dark denim vest and added three wood bangles (Soul Trio)   which are now available on my web site and a pair of Gold hoop earrings to complete my look and I was off to a fun filled night.

There are so many ways to wear your Soul Couture tee. You can dress your tee up or down depending on the occassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment