Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to Soul Couture blog a place for the everyday woman to be inspired, uplifted and motivated to live her very best life.  Three years ago when I launched Soul Couture (formerly Trendy Tee'z) it was solely by accident. I never intended to go into the t-shirt business it was something that just happen. My first love was actually designing custom stationery (which I still do from time to time) and I had hopes and dreams of launching a decorative pillow line (which I will accomplish eventually) and Soul Couture was going to earn me enough money to do so. Well, after a year into my accidental business I fell in love all over again. Not with creating  t-shirts but with the friendships I was developing with women I had never met before and it dawned on me that I was beginning to live out my God given purpose. It is my belief that there is enough success out there for all of us so why not inspire, uplift and motivate another woman to live out her dream, what ever that dream may be. So here I am three years later with a new name and a new look and a new outlook on my accidental business. I'm ready to take this as high as it can possibly go and I'm ready to inspire and take as many women with me as I possibly can. As I stated before there is enough success out there for all of us so why not go out and get!

Until next time Peace & Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment