Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Finally....

The Original Beautiful Brown girl tee is finally back in stock. You can also get this design in a tank for those of you who are experiencing double digit temperatures right now. After the print is gone it's gone forever.


I have a few blogs that I read daily. The reason why I say a few is because I find it very difficult to find blogs with real substance. Don't get me wrong while I love reading about  fashion and beauty I just feel there is so much more to us (women) than fashion and beauty. I started reading Jessica Ralph's blog "From Marriage to Motherhood" a few years back when she was planning her wedding. This woman is dynamite. She is a wife, a mother and above all a Christian Woman who writes the most amazing post. Last night while catching up on some of my blog reading I ran across this amazing post Jessica had written about a one night woman's event hosted by her church. The blog post was titled "I AM" when time allows please take a little time out to head over to Jessica's Blog and be blessed. While you're there make sure to check out her Etsy shop
Morgan Lane
, take a look at her new found passion sugar cookies and view her amazing wedding. This woman is a jack of all trades.





There is nothing more powerful than a woman who know who she is.

Peace & Soul
Dy 

No comments:

Post a Comment