Saturday, February 19, 2011

Soul Couture Stationery



I absolutely adore stationery and there is something about receiving a hand written note card that makes my heart flutter. In this fast paced world of instant messages, e-cards, emails, social networking and crazy abbreviations we’ve gotten a tad bit out of touch with the human heart which make me wonder if we’ve lost it all together and have now adapted to this new way of life. Even our postal service is struggling to stay afloat because the sale of postage has gone down and it’s primarily due to technology. The family owned Hallmark in my neighborhood that had been in business for more than 20 years had to close its doors due to the decline in card sales. Technology can be both good and bad all at the same time.

When I started Soul Couture (formerly Trendy Tee’z) I use to send a hand written note to each and every one of my customers thanking them for their support. I would sometimes also include a blank note card asking them to use it to bless the life of another woman. There is something about a handwritten note in my opinion that gets the endorphins flowing which in my opinion is a natural healer.

I’m glad to announce that my Soul Couture stationery will be available for purchase in early March. Each one of my tee designs will have a corresponding piece of stationery that will be bundled together to create an assortment stationery.

No comments:

Post a Comment